REX Environment Force Technical Update auf 2.2
REX hat ein Update für das Environment Force product auf Version 2.2 bereitgestellt.
- Fixed – Saving multiple community themes with the same name
- Fixed – Support link to old support form
- Fixed – Mini UI blocking FMS screen in the simulator
- Fixed – Airspeed issue when using weather injection smoothing
- Fixed – Community themes causing CTD of the application and simulator
- Added – Feature to reduce re-registration after upgrades
- Added – Feature to automatically backup all settings and personal presets to local drive
- Added – Feature to backup all settings and personal presets to the REX EDGE cloud server
- Added – Feature to restore all settings and personal presets from local drive or REX EDGE cloud server
- Improved – Performance
- Removed – Testing sliders on automation window
Please uninstall all versions of Environment Force before installing this version.
1. Turn off your Anti-Virus software and Disable your Firewall.
2. Click the link below to download the installer file. Download to your desktop.
3. Right-click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run as Administrator”.
4. You may be alerted that the publisher is unknown. Click Run Away.
5. Proceed through the installer wizard until complete.
6. Delete the rexinstaller.exe file from your desktop when complete.