X-EUROPE 4 ist da!
SimHeaven hat X-EUROPE 4 bereitgestellt!
X-EUROPE is the new scenery for X-Plane 10/11 having these main features:
- mainly uses OSM data to ensure the most realistic view
- default objects based on XP11 objects (with LR permission)
- configurable library system to change/add objects easily
- integrated FlyAgi Vegetation and SAM Seasons
- special objects in the Alps region, Norway/Scandinavia and Greece
- 3D warehouse objects
- splitted forests at motorways and railways
- many new objects are generated
- 7 different layers
Note: Download size is appr. 7.6 GB, extracted 14.6 GB of disk space needed, extract archive using 7-Zip (Windows) or The Unarchiver (for MacOS X)
This is the default scenery for all Europe, included localization for the Alps region, Norway/Scandinavia and Greece.
Delete older versions. then copy the content of the archive (7 folders) to your custom scenery folder. After starting and ending X-Plane, adjust the order of entries in scenery_packs.ini, refer to the manual.
You may have to install or upgrade to the latest OpenSceneryX library!
If you are using ortho sceneries you may change the library.txt in layer 5-scenery (see manual).
And please read the Manual.
Fixes will be published at https://simheaven.com/faq/
- 170 new objects
- Greece: object market1_24x60x1_Benny fixed
- trees at footways/paths removed
- new facades: school, kindergarten, riding hall, sports hall, fitness center, train station, public, government
- new objects: bus stop, VORs, NDBs, pavilions
- more facades to house objects
- FlyAgi Vegetation reworked
- Python script to configure density of forests
- platforms, underpasses corrected
- added vegetation to folders 40+020/30, +50+020/30, +60+010/20/30, +70+020/30
- newly generated using actual OSM data