XCaptain Releases Freeware Philadelphia International (KPHL) for X-Plane 11
In a post via the X-Plane.org forum, XCaptain has announced the release of this big project along with a host of improved features commonly seen within payware scenery addons.
If you would like to grab a copy of this airport scenery package then head on over to X-Plane.org and download it now.
- Detailed rendition of Philadelphia International Airport KPHL
- Accurate airport layout – 2019 Data
- Autogate integration at terminal & corporate ramps
- Accurate airport placement and elevation.
- Custom 3d models for all terminals and prominent buildings.
- Hand placed objects, buildings & markings
- Moving marshallers & ground Crew.
- Custom GA & Airline Static Aircraft, covering all major airlines operating from KTTN
- Realistic static aircraft and buildings.
- Dirt & grunge effects.
- External parking lot details.
- Grass & objects beyond airport fence.
- Custom realistic night lighting.
- Custom ramp starts & markings (airline and gate specific).
- A handful of animations.
- 3D Grass (Get those lawnmowers goin’)
- VFR city & river Traffic
- and much more