CaptainSim 777-200 Base Pack Open Beta for P3Dv4
CaptainSim hat die brandneue 777-200 für Prepar3D V4 released.
These features are in addition to the fully functional flight deck loaded with features such as the FMC, LNAV and WXR, along with animations throughout and more.
You can buy the open beta version of the software now from CaptainSim for $59.99. The open beta includes one Boeing 777-200ER GE90B model, the remaining 4 models will be added by free updates. No time frame was mentioned.
Full Feature Log
- Functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR etc).
- EGPWS New!
- All-new custom lighting New!
- Complete passenger cabin one piece with a flight deck New!
- High resolution textures.
- Aux 2D panels.
- Custom views including wing views.
- Five variants of the Boeing 777-200 (four of them are CS exclusive).
- New materials New!
- 4K Ultra-High resolution textures New!
- All-new lighting New!
- Numerous variants of optional equipment (antennas, etc) New!
- Cabin with windows, interior, pax, stewardess and animated pilots.
- Hundreds of realistic animations including wing flex.
- Custom visual effects including volumetric lighting New!
- Integrated GPU New!
- Realistic flight model
- Authentic engines sound set (TSS)
- ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) New!
- Growing number of easily installable free liveries
- Repaint kit New!
- Navigraph FMC navdata including TP with AIRAC support
- Extensive Manual
- Sim Ops
131total visits,2visits today