A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5
A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 – Update v18.104.22.1687 now released!
With the news of the Prepar3D v4.5 update now released, I am happy to announce that our long-awaited update for the A320-X and A319-X is now live and available through our download page. We have lots of fixes and new features in this update:
- Compatibility with Prepar3D v4.5
- New 2017 ATSU Model features, including Load Sheets, Takeoff Performance Request, Oceanic Request, Datalink Clearance, Weather, ATIS-D, OOOI and others.
- New high definition Flight Performance Models with more precise simulation of performance, limitations and edges of the envelope handling characteristics.
- Wind data uplink
- Ice and rain simulation for the A320-X
- Airframe options infrastructure added – customize systems, weights and altitude callouts per airframe
- Reworked external model fuselage and engines for the A320-X and A319-X with updated liveries
- Several GSX-related updates and improvements
- Stability fixes for FMGC dropouts
- Slat/Flap logic improvements
- DMC / FWC logic fixes and improvements
- Sound improvements and fixes
- Failure logic fixes
52total visits,1visits today