CremonaSoft A310 für X-Plane 10 und 11 Released
Cremona Soft hat den A310 Released.
Den Airbus gibt es im X-Plane.org Store.
Take control of the wide-body, industrious and capable Airbus A310-304 and Airbus A310-304 MRTT (Multi Role Tanker Transporter), for X-Plane 11 by CremonaSoft.
- Accurate weight distribution
- Nice flight model
- Accurate, high quality external models for fuselage, wings, stabilizers and engines- derived from measurements for the real aircraft.
- All control surfaces (slats, flaps, ailerons, spoilers, rudder, elevators, THS) accurately animated.
- Engine reverser animations.
- Detailed landing gear with claw angle and full animation.
- Open/close animations for both cockpit windows and all exterior doors.
- Highly detailed 3D cockpit with super-sharp 4K+ textures and 3D lighting.
- Detailed 3D gauges, counters, switches and knobs with animations.
- Metallic surface and glass reflection effects in X-Plane 11 render engine.
- Detailed flight control and throttle animations.
- Crisp 3D cabin.
- Super-sharp external textures.
- Accurate 3D reproduction of all external aircraft lighting.
- Custom APU start-up and running parameters
- Custom electrical system with AC/DC BUS simulation logic
- Custom pneumatic system with bleed-air logic
- Cabin temperature simulation
- Hydraulic system logic simulation
- Fuel system logic simulation
- Engine start and crank (windmill)
- Complete exterior lighting control
- Slats/flaps operation with accurate timings
- Takeoff configuration test system
- Landing gear operation with accurate timings and gear status test
- Brake ‘Accu Press’ logic simulation
- Pitch (with trim wheel animation), aileron and rudder trim
- General Electric CF6-80C2, with realistic performance and custom engine sound
- Airbus flight phase logic implementation
- Flight warning computer implementation, with aural warnings and decision height + altitude callouts (integrated into the flight phase logic)
- Custom PDF and ND displays with close reproduction of graphical and functional operation
- Custom ECAM system and displays (warnings display + systems display), with integration into the flight phase logic
- PFD supports: full artificial horizon operation, heading scale, speed scale, target speed, target altitude, flight director, flight path vector, flight path angle, windshear annunciator, radio altitude, ILS localizer and glide slope index + scale, decision height annunciator
- ND supports: rose view, arc view, map view, plan view, display scale, aircraft heading, aircraft track, ILS data + scales, VOR + heading, ADF bearings
- ECAM warnings display supports: Red + Amber warnings list, status page
- ECAM systems display supports all systems pages
- Custom Vertical Velocity Indicator
- Independent pilot/co-pilot electronics (in preparation for future shared cockpit operations)
- ILS receiver and control panel with adjustable frequency and heading
- VOR 1 & 2 receivers and panels with adjustable frequencies and headings
- ADF 1 & 2 receivers and panels with adjustable frequencies
- VHF 1 & 2 comms radios and panels with adjustable frequencies
- (A/THR) Auto throttle with speed/Mach hold, (ALT.HLD) altitude hold, (LVL CH) level change, (HDG SEL) heading select, (V/L) VOR/Localizer mode, (LAND) auto land.
- Command mode
- Control wheel steering mode
Hi-res A310-304 liveries:
- Airbus House colors (F-WZLK), Air Transat (C-GSAT), Air Jamaica (N837AB), S7 Airlines (VP-BSZ)
Hi-res A310-304 MRTT liveries:
- Luftwaffe, Hans Grade
- Standard Operating Procedures for: Preliminary Cockpit Preparation, Cockpit Preparation, Before Pushback or Start, Engine Start, After Engine Start, Taxi, Before Takeoff, Takeoff, After Takeoff, Standard Approach, Visual Approach, Landing, Go-Around, After Landing, Parking, Securing The Aircraft
- System Documentation for: Electrical System, APU, Pneumatic System, Engine Start, Flight Instruments, Navigation Equipment
Total Page Visits: 812 - Today Page Visits: 2